THE INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS OF ZAMBIA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS OF ZAMBIA THAT THE 21ST ELECTIVE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS OF ZAMBIA WILL BE HELD AT THE DAVID LIVINGSTONE ISLANDS SPA AND HOTEL, RIVERSIDE DRIVE, OFF SICHANGO ROAD, LIVINGSTONE, ON FRIDAY 3RD JUNE, 2022 AT 14.00 HOURS. A VIRTUAL PLATFORM (MEETING LINK) WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THOSE MEMBERS WISHING TO ATTEND THE AGM VIRTUALLY.
The Agenda is as follows:-
- Confirmation of the formation of a quorum;
- To call the Meeting to Order
- Notice of meeting: To read the Notice convening the Annual General Meeting;
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Chairperson’s Welcoming Remarks
- Attendance Register: To record apologies and confirmation of proxies received.
- To consider and approve the minutes of the 20st Annual General Meeting held on 27th May, 2021.
- To Consider Matters Arising from the minutes and Action Taken report of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 27th May, 2021.
- President`s Statement
- To receive and consider the Directors’ Report
- To receive and consider the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2021 and the Reports of the Chairman and Auditors.
- To Consider the re-appointment of Auditors for the ensuing year.
- To elect Members of the Board for a two (2) year term (2022 – 2024)
Positions of the Board to be contested for are; (a) President (b) National Vice President (c) Vice President – South (d) Vice President – North (e) Six positions – Board Member
- To consider any other relevant business. To consider any motion received for consideration by the Annual General Meeting in terms of the provision of the Constitution regarding motions;
- Date of the next Annual General Meeting
- Closure of the meeting
PLEASE NOTE: A member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend , speak and on a poll, vote in his/her stead.
Proxy forms MUST be lodged at the Registered Office of the Institute of Directors of Zambia at Godfrey House, 3rd Floor, Corner of Kabelenga/Longolongo Roads, Lusaka not less than 48 hours before the commencement of the Annual General Meeting.
FURTHER, PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY PAID-UP MEMBERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Elvin J. S. Nasilele, ACIArb, AZIM, MIoDZ
Executive Director/Board Secretary
3rd Floor Godfrey House
Corner Kabelenga / Longolongo Roads
P.O. Box 34025
Telefax: +260 211 237173